- Optimize and improve processing efficiency.
- Develop polymeric compounds for specific applications and processes.
- Help local processors doing their work more profitably.
- Act as a provider of quality research and development to interested industry associates.
- Train scientists and engineers to cater to the demands of the polymer industry.
- Enable local students to conduct research at the research center.
- Conduct high quality research that will contribute and enrich the global scientific research.
- Cooperate with the polymer industry to improve the material processing and products.
- Train personnel of the polymer industry on the fundamentals of polymer science and engineering and help them advance their careers.
- Promote a deeper understanding of polymers, their processing and characterization among the polymer industry professionals.
- Provide hands on training to the polymer industry community.
- Offer technical service and expertise to the polymer industry in the field of materials characterizations.
- Improve polymer processing and related fields that affect the bottom line of our industrial partners.
- Support the cooperation between the university, the private sector and public sector institutions in achieving the common goals.